Sunday, August 1, 2010

A date...

So I went on a date for the first time since Mr. Psychiatrist and I broke up. It's been 7 months and I figured its time. It was ok. He was nice and cute. But he's a critical care/ lung transplant doctor. And a rather serious one. He's a couple years older than me and wayyyyyyyy up the doctor food chain. Let's just say his general attitude was something like "I work 22 hours a day, sleep 1 hour a day, and drink coffee 1 hour a day". Okkkaaaayyyy then....

I'm thinking it might be a good plan to move on to dating a different profession. Maybe astronauts? I mean... they travel for work and you know they aren't cheating (thanks to NASA's new no sex in space rule and video surveillance).... so you get space and security. They are famous for something noble. Intelligent, sexy (ever notice that even old astronauts have sex appeal?), fit... it's win-win situation. Assuming you have good life insurance. Anybody know one?

No comments:

Post a Comment