Monday, October 4, 2010

The Brush Guard

Hey guys!
So, I did a youtube demonstration/review video on this product called the Brush Guard which I recently purchased! Check out the video, I'll post the link below. THIS IS AN AMAZING PRODUCT...for $7.50. It helps you store and clean your makeup brushes in such a way that you preserve their shape and usefulness (is that a word???) for a VERY long time. And for those of you who USE makeup brushes you know that they pretty much cost you your first born child....straight up. And as a broke student I like to increase the longevity of all my products hehehehe, so this product is the bessstt. Watch the video and if you like it give it a try! I'll also post the link below as to where you can buy it. It's fantastic :D Hope you guys like it!
  Brush Guard   Brush Guard Review Video      Brush Guard Demonstration Video




No comments:

Post a Comment