Thursday, May 26, 2011

Can someone please help? I Want/need a job.?

I'm a male that's 23 years of age and looking for employment in the city of Detroit, Dearborn, Farmington, Troy, or anywhere 30-35 miles outside the 48235 area code. I have an extensive customer service background accompanied with experience in security, warehousing/production, health-care, painting, retail and moving furniture. I haven't obtained any degree due to a failure of realizing what my goals are (so I was just living with no direction and in a REAL depression) but that problem is now solved. I start school next month to become a Dental Hygienist and my long term goal is to become a Dentist. Any leads or direct employment is what I'm looking for. I'm a good hard worker. I just need a start somewhere because I WILL finish with high credentials. While I fill out these online applications I will wait for responses. Thank You.
--------------------
hey sweetie, Im not sure if you're considering "dropshipping" but I've been into this business and its been very rewarding... if you have time, you can check out how the whole dropshipping business work here http://dropshipdirectory.com/
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment