Monday, May 23, 2011

Help I am so paronoid about my teeth :( soo depressed very low no confidence !!?

I have Always looked after my teeth and never had a filling until I was about 7 months pregnant with my daughter (1st child) aged 21 years, Now after 3 kids my teeth have deteriorated and look so poor I have also lost a few :( I have a son who has a condition and is required me to take care off him 24/7 he is 3 years old which makes life in the ideal world impossible ie. now way I can get a job, so my dental treatment is on the NHS, My practise made me a set off teeth 1 for the top and 1 for the bottom, I cant eat with them wear them 4 very long or I am sick and my mouth blisters I hate smiling, And am getting no-where with my dentist at all, I asked for screw in implants which are costly I know, I even offered to be a Guinea pig so to speak ie. students use me for practise :( Can anyone suggest a solution for me please ?
--------------------
Have you tried going back to basics? i.e. Using Sensodyne to brush your teeth twice a day? Eating less sugar and the rest? Drinking water throughout the day? Slowly but surely I'm sure they'll improve. =) I hope they do! Smile! =)
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment