Tuesday, May 17, 2011

please help me save my relationship?

i have been with my boyfriend for 4 years now. He has proven his love and loyalty; he will basically do anything for me. And also i love him so much and don't want to lose him. When we were both in college everything was good. He was a computer science major and I was biology major. He loved helping with my homework. But about 2 years ago because of his job he had to travel to different states and he couldn't go to school. But of course he came back to visit me. Now he is back because the company he was hoping was going to change our life was bankrupt and closed down. Now he is in school but he is not the same hard worker student anymore, he says he can't study. i am preparing for my DAT exam because my plan was to become a dentist since I started school. But he is changed and he doesn't care about my school and he always says that he is going to lose me I soon as I get into dental school. Of course I can tell he still loves me, but for example he always was sex when I want to study or I have a test. Also most importantly he became a little demanding and says my way or highway. I feel like the only way for me to success is to leave him. Believe it or not I have a lot going on in my life, I run a business and work 60 hours a week and I go school and study for DAT exam, so even though I love him, but I can take him anymore. I have talked to him before and he says he supports my education but he is afraid he will lose me.
--------------------
Tell him to not push you around so much, you've got priorities and you still love him but he's changed
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment