Sunday, May 15, 2011

Swollen uvula and tonsils, where to go?

I woke up a short while ago to find that I have an extremely swollen uvula and tonsils, though they aren't extremely red or patched white, so I'm not quite concerned about tonsilitis. However I have had a single tonsil swollen for some time, and what's got me worried is the fact that I've got multiple teeth in a an advanced state of decay -- perhaps it's an expanded dental infection? Regardless, who should I see about this -- (I'm not having any trouble breathing by the way, but it NEEDS to be taken care of) -- a general physician, the dentist, or the emergency room?
--------------------
Start with a general physician to take care of your swollen tonsils. And then ask him/her about your teeth. They will more than likely want you to see a dentist. Good luck!
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment