Tuesday, August 1, 2006

Start Spreading the News! Nursing Jobs in New York

If someone would have told me ten years ago that I could get paid to move to New York City, have my rent paid for me, make almost double my hourly rate plus a several thousand dollar bonus for commiting to live there for three months I would have said they were crazy. But that is exactly the situation I now find myself in as I consider my next assignment as a traveling nurse in New York City. Wow! New York City!

Before I take any new assignment as a traveling nurse, I always write down the pros and cons of the new assignment. This one was easy. Yankee Stadium, The Empire State Building, Central Park (I hear A-Rod walks around with no shirt on), Lady Liberty, shopping, restaurants. The list is endless.

So I'll ask you. Should I go to New York as a traveling nurse? This is not a picture of me in Central Park, but in a couple of months I might be able to take my own picture there. Thanks to my traveling nurse job I can travel the United States (and Europe if I ever get up the courage) and make a great living at the same time.

Now a shout out to my traveling nurse agencies. If you are interested in the traveling nurse lifestyle contact one of the agencies below or at the top of this page. See ya in New York City.

No comments:

Post a Comment