Friday, May 4, 2007

Update on X-rays, blood tests...

Ok, so the hip/pelvis X-rays came back as normal, no bone problems/calcifications... good in one way, bad in another. Good because that would mean more problems and possibly a future career issue, bad because it means I have to re-learn how to walk without compensation (or at least not too much compensation). The pain is still there, though less since I got a new shoe orthotic for my "good" side.

The bloods came back as normal too. YAY! Even my cholesterol levels were great, odd since I have lived of fries and salt and vinegar chips and other junk food since September (2nr yr nsg school makes me crave junk food.. must be the stress or something!).

My neuro ordered more bloods this past week (cause I haven't had enough poking already!). She wants to see if my fatigue, and lack of eating (or not much eating, I do eat after all, just not much) has anything to do with my thyroid and my poor eating has affected my B12 levels and such. So I did that on Tuesday and now I wait to find out if anything comes back as LOW or HIGH or WEIRD!

No comments:

Post a Comment