Friday, February 22, 2008

Travel Nurses Beware!

My readers come first! Like many of you, I am an avid blog and forum reader. I have recently come across a strain of posts on a nursing forum that have caused me a little heartburn regarding certain travel nursing agencies. The forum is located here. I am not in any way affiliated with the forum other than being a reader.

To be honest, I have not had any experience with the agencies discussed on the forum, nor have the agencies I am contracted with caused me the problems experienced by those on the forums.

Although I do have nursing ads on this site, my first loyalty is to my readers. If any of you have experienced problems with the agencies who advertise on this site, please contact me. I can't do anything about the agency's actions but I can make all of my readers aware of the complaints. To date, I have not had any complaints.

No comments:

Post a Comment