Thursday, March 17, 2011

Assignments and tissue boxes

Hey guys!
So, I got sick. Lovely. It slowed me down enough to make me think about forgotten blog :( I've decided to do something for you guys! I'm going to try and make a blog entry everyday and even if it doesn't include words at least I can snap a picture of something I did that day and comment on it...let's see if I can keep this up. Today's picture of the day is below and it is NOT a pleasant site. Being in the nursing program doesn't allow for a lot of sick days. Calling in sick to clinicals is one thing because you aren't allowed to be in the hospital when you're sick becuase they obviously don't want you infecting other patients but missing classes? This kind of sucks because you can't spend the whole day lying in bed and sleeping and recovering. This morning I chose to sleep in and miss my morning class but had to go for lab (which in my opinion was pretty useless) where I learned about pressure ulcers and classifying them..soooo funnn....NOT. My time would have been better spent lying at home recovering..seriously. Anyways after coming home and lounging around on the couch for 2 hours I decided to do some researching for a presentation on shock. The picture below tells you what my work area looked like on my bed....this lead me to conclude that when in nursing school....tissue boxes and assignments will always go together. That's all for now! Have a good weekend everyone :)

Notice the many used tissues...this pile only grew as time went on

I don't know about you guys but having a cute design on your tissue box makes things a little better..:)

No comments:

Post a Comment