Monday, April 9, 2007

New Pics of Makena

As many of you know by my previous post, I have a foster baby elephant that I sponsor in Africa. She is rather cute and gets into all sorts of trouble (funny, good trouble) and is a real mischief maker! I recently got an update with a few new pictures so thought I would include them here!



One of Makena alone and one with her and her stockade mate, Sian. She loves Sian and really loves sucking on Sian's ear which drives Sian absolutley nuts... but she eventually gives up and lets Makena do as she pleases. (Makena loves being the baby!)



And if any of you wish to foster an elephant, look at the link I have on the right I named elephant rescue. It's $50 USD a year, and they are a reputable organization. Please check them out, it's well worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment