Monday, April 2, 2007

Study Study Study!


I am slowly going bonkers. I have a class test (#2) for nursing on Wednesday and am slowly losing it. I am having a hell of a time focusing on studying. I am so distracted at home, that I have to get out of the house to study, even the noisy (and I do mean LOUD) school cafeteria or upper atrium is better than home! Doesn't help that it is now "warmer" out and lately sunny! I finished clinical last week and walked out of the Vic to a bright sunny day, only I was too damned tired to enjoy it! But I chose this profession (why? oh ya right, I LIKE it... can't wait to graduate!).

As you can tell I decided to take a break, so am writing this blog entry... or I am procrastinating, AGAIN! I will get through this semester and PASS because the thought of doing it all again makes me want to cry, so, that being said it's back to the books (medical-surgical nursing... blah) and class notes, and there are a ton of them!

Oh ya, and my camera and/or software for the camera is messed up and I cannot download (upload?) any of my pics onto the computer!!! Grrrr!

Ok, back to it...

No comments:

Post a Comment