Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Neat Little Quote

I found this in the comments section of nursing times. The person who posted it was anonymous but I don't think he/she owns it. It is supposedly a nursing mantra from long ago. Sounds like a quote from Mother Theresa or something.

"WE THE WILLING, LED BY THE UNKNOWING ARE DOING THE IMPOSSIBLE FOR THE UNGRATEFUL. FOR SO LONG WE HAVE DONE SO MUCH WITH SO LITTLE WE MUST NOW BE CONTENT TO DO EVERYTHING WITH NOTHING!"

Can modern nurses add to this at all or does it pretty much sum things up nicely as it is? If I wrote it then I would add a few words onto the end.

"WE THE WILLING, LED BY THE UNKNOWING ARE DOING THE IMPOSSIBLE FOR THE UNGRATEFUL. FOR SO LONG WE HAVE DONE SO MUCH WITH SO LITTLE WE MUST NOW BE CONTENT TO DO EVERYTHING WITH NOTHING, IN LESS THAN 4 HOURS, AND DOCUMENT IT IN A THOUSAND DIFFERENT PLACES!"

Ahh, I'm no poet.

No comments:

Post a Comment