Thursday, December 31, 2009

First Year Christmas Vacation

So here's what I did over my first Christmas vacation of med school:

1. Japan!! That was pretty awesome... I have to admit. I hit up Kyoto and Tokyo.
2. Read "Olive Kitteridge", started "Unaccustomed Earth"
3. Went to a life-size gingerbread house and ate the walls. Yay!
4. Cooked a Christmas dinner of duck, mashed potatoes, and asparagus with hollandaise sauce
5. Went out to dinner at a lovely restaurant with my boyfriend
6. Took my dog to the dog park 652 times
7. Worked at a men's shelter doing TB testing
8. Going to a New Year's Eve party tonight!
9. Stocked up my kitchen with new wine glasses, new parts for my Cuisinart mixer and Julia Child's "Mastering the Art of French Cooking"
10. Designed 3 stained glass windows for my house.

Not particularly relaxing... but fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment