Saturday, November 13, 2010

Idiocy of Men Part I

Met a pretty hot older-than-me guy at my favorite wine bar on Thursday. We talked for maybe an hour... mind you very proper and lovely.. (Lolo was there too)... and he gave me his card and asked me to text him later so he'd have my #.. so I did.

The following series of texts resulted.

Ella: Hey thanks for the drinks. It was nice meeting you.

Dumbass: Hey thanks for the fun company! Let's hang out again!

Dumbass: Call or text if you want to meet up tomorrow.

Dumbass: Or we can hang out another day!

Dumbass: Hey your last name is MedStudent, right?

Dumbass: I'll find you on facebook.

Ella: Facebook huh? Ok, lol

Dumbass: Don't laugh at me, I'm older than you. Much older than you.

Ella: Much...?

Dumbass: Guess

Dumbass: Honestly

Dumbass: Ok, I friended you on FB

Dumbass: Gorgeous profile pic btw

Dumbass: Guess

Ella: Ewe. This is a dangerous game. 42? Give or take 2 years?

Dumbass: Pretty good... 45!

Ella: Well, don't be offended. It must be my soon-to-be-doctor side coming out. I'm usually pretty good with age, height and weight. I'm sure another woman would have said 35 :)

Dumbass: I'm not offended at all!

Dumbass: What I really want to know is how you look in just a doctor coat and glasses and high heels.

And that was the end of the conversation until the next morning.

Dumbass: I'm sorry about that last comment. I think it might have been the beer.

Still the end of the conversation.

And then he friended Lolo.


No comments:

Post a Comment