Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Boys #1 and #2

In a desperate attempt to erase Boy #1 from my mind (which is pointless because he calls me every day and comes over most days and I see him outside and can actually HEAR his conversations from inside my own apartment)... I am now seeing Boy #2... who I met several months ago. We've been out a handful of times. He's my "dog-park boyfriend". Every girl who goes to the dog park has one. The guy she chats with casually. Who is pretty darn cute and the only reason why you get to talk to him is because our dogs seem to love each other. Anyway, my dog-park boyfriend somehow turned into something more than that. He's adorable. And smart. And educated. And likes to cook. And has a great dog. And owns his own house. And is totally hot. And he lives near me. And really good at... a lot of things :-) And he likes me. A lot.

So why can't I stop thinking about Boy #1? My guess is he isn't thinking about me.

Life sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment