Saturday, April 23, 2011

Definitely in the Right Place

So although I'm technically on vacation, I still owed 5 hours of community service before I could move onto third year. (PS: can you freakin' believe I'm a THIRD year med student now??) Anyway, I went to a rehab center to put in my 5 hours, doing physical exams and seeing patients, etc. I swear, 5 hours felt like 45 minutes. I saw my patients, looked up, and someone was telling me it was time to go home. You know how freakin' AMAZING that is? And I've figured out something. Something really really incredible. Medicine has the ability to make me totally forget my woes about love. When I'm working I don't even care that the guy I'm in love with makes me miserable practically every other moment of the day. Nothing else I know has the power to do that. It's like an awesome drug. Sigh. I am SOOOOOO in the right place.

No comments:

Post a Comment