Sunday, July 25, 2010

SQUAT in New York City!

As of last week, SQUAT is now available at Book Thug Nation in Brooklyn, St. Marks Bookstore in Manhattan, and soon to be found at Bluestockings. After a crazy stay in the city, myself-Jaydee, accomplished the goal of having hard copies ready and waiting for those who've asked. It was quite the journey, much different than my current stay in Olympia. I found myself sweating in subways at 2 am wondering if the train would ever come, singing a Rancid song from long-ago, glorifying the current location (52nd & Broadway) and my home of Oly, and meeting many people who were so into this journal, that my mind was blown! It is nice to be back and hard at work on the next issue and Camp, but that was sure an awesome trip! Thanks to Rachel and AP, who will be working to promote SQUAT further in the city-watch for events, and all of those who supported this venture.... Read ON!

No comments:

Post a Comment