Monday, October 25, 2010

Christmas Christmas Christmas!!! Wishlist time?

Okay soo I know I'm aware that Christmas is still like 3 months away...but I have already compiled a Christmas wish list. Majority of the things are beauty related because lately I have been spending A LOT of my money on makeup and makeup organization.....I think it's because I have been so bored so all my energy has been put into spending my moneyyyyy on beauty products. Anyways below is my wishlist




Urban Decay's Naked Palette...every time I go to Sephora it's sold out! I can't find this anywhere :( I WANT IT!!!!



Platform Peep Toe Pumps from Forever 21. I saw shoes like these in a magazine somewhere..I can't remember which one but I totally fell in love the moment that I saw them and finally found a pair on forever 21's website! I couldn't find any in stock at my local forever 21 in a size 9....I know my feet are huge :(   Address below if anyone wants a pair! http://www.forever21.com/product.asp?catalog_name=FOREVER21&category_name=footwr&footwr_style=&footwr_size=&footwr_color=&footwr_price=&product_id=2080954863&Page=5#


As soon as I saw this Mini Bobbi Brights Palette I was in LOVE! I want this palette so bad I can't even begin to tell you guys. Link below incase your interested :) http://www.bobbibrowncosmetics.com/templates/products/spp/index.tmpl?CATEGORY_ID=CATEGORY4131&PRODUCT_ID=PROD16220




Make up brush holder! I have been looking for one everywhere and the ones I can find are super expensive or are not what I'm looking for. But this is exactly what I'm looking for and its only 15.00!! Link below :) http://glitzy-glam.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=12&products_id=485



Bobbi Brown has a new book!!! I want I want I want I want :)


Okay, so it's only 2 items BUT I will add more as I find it. I spend way too much money on makeup :(

No comments:

Post a Comment