Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Mac Haul and VACATION!

Hello boys and girls! Sooo today was my LAST DAY OF CLINICAL FOR THE SEMESTER!!! So much joy. I will now be enjoying a well deserved 2 month vacation. I am overjoyed. And because I am so overjoyed I went and spent around $150 at MAC Cosmetics to treat myself ;)....or make me poorer..whatever hahahaha.  So I'm going to show you guys what I got!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D....So happy!

This is a MAC 130 Brush. It is a small stipling brush that I use for my new foundation! I love this brush it's so awesome for blending out foundation and really focusing and working on the small spaces.

This is the MAC 129 Powder brush. Love it!

All my pretty products....minus the two brushes.

MAC Pro Longwear foundation with SPF 10 in NC40! This foundation promises to stay in place for 15 hours without moving at all and although I have heard rave reviews about it I am yet to fall in love with this product. It is really blendable and goes on smooth but my face still gets oily after about half a day....Will update if this product use improves for me!

This is the fast response eye cream. I use it every night as my eye cream and every morning as a primer for my under eye concealer. Haven't used this product enough to give a review on it but I will as soon as I have used it enough!

This is the Studio Finish Concealer by MAC in shade NW30. This is a wicked under eye concealer. I absolutely LOVE IT!

All my pretty products :)

No comments:

Post a Comment