Wednesday, May 25, 2011

British teeth? How to get them?

Many British people seem to have those really cool, crooked teeth and some have fangs and they're not a terribly fake shade of white and I think that gives you personality. I hate perfect, straight teeth. They say Americans care a lot about their teeth and get them whitened and fixed all the time. I myself have never gotten much dental work done, yet my teeth are perfect. I don't understand why. I do brush them sometimes up to 10 times a day, but I just think people with beautiful faces and unconventional teeth look better. I have a wisdom tooth growing now so perhaps it'll make my other teeth crooked and give me some character. Why is it that British people get those teeth?
--------------------
If you want bad teeth, quit brushing... If its the shape, go for veneers or false teeth I wouldnt recommend purposely wrecking your teeth though
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment