Monday, May 23, 2011

Can I apply for kidcare even if I'm 17?

My first day is on May 21, and right now it's February. So I'm 17... going on 18 yikes, and I have no dental covered by my mom's insurance. I was reading up on kidcare on how you can sign up if you under 18, and technically I am under 18. I only just recently need kidcare, cause the second molar from the back chipped. And I have no idea how extensive the damage is, but I get the vague idea it's gonna cost alot. So the bottom question is can I get kid care even if I'm gonna be 18 in a a couple of months? If not, recommend me affordable, decent dentist around Chicago. I know I ask for the impossible on the second question, T_T I probably will have to pay this myself later. Life just ain't fair.
--------------------
You don't sign up, you parent sign up. "Who can get All Kids? Children can get All Kids health insurance if: * They live in Illinois. * They are age 18 or younger. * They meet the insurance requirements. All Kids Income Limits for Children Who Have Insurance Two person family: $28,000 per year Three person family: $36,000 per year Four person family: $42,000 per year Five person family: $50,000 per year The limit is higher for larger families."
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment