Sunday, May 22, 2011

Can they take my dog away from me?

My dog needs to have dental work done and its going to cost over a thousand dollars. I've already spent thousand on her in the past year and I can't afford it right now. She's 1.5 yrs old. She's well taken care of and is thouroughly trained but does not like people or children. Can the humane society or whoever take me away from her for not having it done? I know she needs it done but I just can't afford it right now. I love her more than life itself and if the SPCA took her they would put her to sleep right away since she is people aggressive. So do you think they could take my baby from me?
--------------------
Not unless someone made a complaint about an abused, or neglected dog. Otherwise, your financial situation is nobody's business. I don't think it's a life or death thing your dogs needs RIGHT this second. I have to wait to get my dogs teeth cleaned too because it is so expensive. I'm taking care of her urgent needs first, and will save up for her teeth cleaning. No they cannot take your dog from you for not getting your dog dental work immediately.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment