The original one with the cord I mean. I've heard people saying that it helped them keep their gums healthy either after their dentist had told them their gums were getting bad or after the had gum surgery. They said that once they started using it their dental cleaning went better and dentists commented on their good oral hygiene. My ortho recommended it when I first got braces wayyy back in February of 2008 but I didn't know what it did or didn't think I needed it and I don't think my parents wanted to buy it back then. I'll be getting gum surgery soon with my braces on and a planning to make sure that I actually take care of my teeth and gums so I can hurry up and get my braces off as soon as possible without having anymore interruptions. Thanks.
--------------------
The answer is yes, a big fat YES! A waterpik is a wonderful tool in maintaining good oral hygiene. Use the waterpik, floss, and obviously a toothbrush and toothpaste and you'll be set for life!
Source
No comments:
Post a Comment