Monday, May 23, 2011

Can you list every product!?!?

I'm trying to make sure I get EVERYTHING I need for college. I will be paying for this myself, too, so don't call me spoiled. Can you list EVERYTHING under each category - I mean everything you can think of? Even if you don't think I need it. But only commonly known products and tools, not weird exotic ones, haha. Face/Makeup Skin+Body Clothes Accessories Hair Nails/Toes Dental Optics If there isn't a category for what you think of, don't put it down. Or you could make an "other" category. I really don't need anything dorm wise (decorations), just for personal care.
--------------------
face/makeup face cleaner etc clean and clear Q-tips facecloths porestrips makeup remover lipblam lipgloss eyeliner mascara eyeshadow foundation blush highlighter eyelash curler bodymist/perfume bronzer Skin+Body Soap/Bodywash pumus stone loufa shavers lotion shaving cream exsfoliating scrub sunscreen Clothes Undershirts Shirts-Long sleeved,shortsleeved,V-neck Sweaters-Knit sweaters ( like dressier), Hoodies Coat Jogging pants Jeans Skirts Tanktops socks Bra's Shorts blouse dress pants jacket dresses pj's exersize stuff capris Accessories Belts Braclets Neclaces Earings Purses rings totebag schoolbag shoes watches sunglasses hats scarves Hair Brush Elastics Bobbypins Alligator Clips Mini Clips Barrettes Straightener Curling iron Mousse Heat tamer Gel Leave in conditioner Shampoo Conditioner Anti-Frizz spray Headbands comb Nails/Toes Nail clippers Nail polish nailpolish remover cottonballs those things you put between your toes when you paint them cuticle oil foot lotion and again pumus stone nailfile buffer Dental Toothbrush Floss Mouthwash Toothpaste Optics Contact lens cleaner Glasses cleaner spray Other Polysporin Tylenol Advil Ibyprofen rubbing alchol bandaids A535 PeptoBismol Hope that helps:)?
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment