Friday, May 13, 2011

Child abuse?

I have lived with my dad for years and i get abused by him.My mum left me and my brother with him and he had to get a job and start looking after us.He suffers from alcohol abuse and an untreated mental condition.My dad neglects me and hasnt got much money to pay for basic needs eg school fees,dental & medical bills.I know im not that unfortunate but there are so many things my dad hasn't done or provided for me.He doesn't care about my schooling and he has never attended any of the presentation days where i receive awards. My dad has never been there for me and neither has my mum. My dad also psychologically abuses me by intimidating me... he threatens to kill me and he has thrown a chair at me which broke into pieces. He has gotten very angry many times which i find very scary not only for myself but for my brother.I am the younger one (by one year) but i look after my brother.Is it time to report this abuse?
--------------------
Of course it is. Go straight to an adult you know you can trust and tell them what is going on. Ask them to go to the authorities with you. I will be thinking of you sweetie.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment