Friday, May 13, 2011

essay title for passing my math class, can you see if this is a good one and look at my essay also.?

Passing My Math Class Being in my junior/senior year at Gray's Creek High School has been very challenging. There have been a lot of challenges to face and obstacles to overcome. To me the most important one is my math class. As a junior rising to a senior this semester, I have already started thinking about what I am going to do after I finish high school. My plan after high school is to go to a two year college and study the dental field. The math class that I am currently taking now is considered one of the toughest math classes to take. My math teacher and I don't seem to get along with one another. When this class first started out things seemed fine, as we proceeded into the class schedule things seem to get a little out of hand. I didn't care for my math teacher, due to the fact he would email my parents or call them and tell every little thing or mistake I did in his class. We seem to get into arguments all the time, which does not help me with passing his class. Math is not one of my strongest subjects, but its one I need to help me get into college. I don't do well on test at all and this is one of the down falls in his class. I can't figure out why I don't perform well on test; it has been one of the most challenging obstacles to try to overcome. I have learned to put aside my feelings about him and go to tutoring with him at least three times a week. Knowing I don't do well on test, I also go to another tutor outside of school twice a week. By continuing my tutor with my regular math teacher and someone else it has helped me on my test and I was able to raise my grade to a 92 now. I would have to say I really enjoy this class now. After setting aside the negative feelings about my math teacher I have come to realize that he was only trying to help me learn this type of math. I am so happy that I am finally learning from him and the other tutor that I go to. The both of them have helped me overcome some of test taking skills. We have come to grow on one another and I have to come to realize that he was only trying to help me with the class by informing my parents on necessary information. I know my parents are proud of me and for me I am so happy to see that my grade has finally improved in his class.
--------------------
The title seems appropriate; but do you think you could think of something more creative? Also, 3rd paragraph, 2nd sentence make sure tests is plural. Same with 3rd sentence. And the 5th. 4th paragraph, 5th sentence, "grow onto one another ..." ; 6th sentence, "overcome some of the major test taking skills." I'm glad that you took initiative and raised your grade. It takes a lot to do that! Hope this helped :]
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment