Which is very odd, considering it feels as though it's resonating in the area where I'd gotten a root canal years ago (my bottom left tooth, or molar), and so therefore should no longer feel anything there (and haven't in all this time, until recently). Not to mention that about a year and a half ago I'd gotten a dental bridge put in in that same area because said molar had to be taken out after my root canal. So I'm sort of wondering how/why I would be feeling this odd tingling in that area, literally underneath the new, placed molar (which is only bothersome, not painful, said tingling, that is). The only thing that I could think of is that when my dentist had placed the bridge in and used the cement to keep it all in place, there feels as though there's a very, very tiny "opening," if that makes sense (because of the cement), where beverages and such can get through and thus underneath the fake tooth and to where it is actually tingling a little bit. But as I'd said before, I never felt it do this before, and I can still eat/drink just fine w/out experiencing pain or have foul odors as I would with a cavity, etc. I'd also thought that maybe it could just be sensitive teeth, which I did/do still sort of have on occasion with certain cold beverages (but not so much lately anymore)? I know that my right incisor had had that same odd tingling about a month ago, and that had been because of sensitive teeth. So . . . yeah. I'm not so much concerned as I am befuddled by all this, since I do take care of my teeth. Just honestly curious. Thanks, all!
--------------------
You may have eaten something that irritated your gums so give it a few days and it should go away if not, see a dentist
Source
No comments:
Post a Comment