Thursday, May 12, 2011

HELP! Root canal is too expensive!?

I need to get a root canal ASAP but I have no insurance, and I can't even afford it! I live in California and it costs so much here. I'm getting really depressed because I really need this tooth, it's one of my molars. Any recommendations? I really don't want it pulled. Would brushing my teeth slow down the bacterial process? I wasn't prescribed any antibiotics, and I've tried that credit care dental card thing, but they don't approve me for it. I have a credit card but it only goes up to $1,500 I think...
--------------------
I know the feeling, I was in the exact situation. What I did was get DELTA CARE USA insurance. It costs only $99 a year (yes for 1 year) it is a HMO so you must pick a dentist from their list. For a large tooth root canal you end up paying $350.00 which is very inexpensive because some dentists charge about $800-1500. Care Credit is good, but they hardly give any credit to anyone even with perfect credit. I hope this helps and I feel your pain. This is Delta Care Dental website: http://www.deltadentalins.com/plans/delta_care_usa.html
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment