Tuesday, May 24, 2011

How do I deal with my depression?

I am 20 years old, I turn 21 in 12 days. I have an Enourmass about of debt. its outta of control. I can't imagine filing bankruptcy at such a young age. I am missing 5 teeth, due to a hockey injury. I don't have dental or medical to fix this. I obviously dont have the money to fix it. My car is sitting at repair shop, with 2,000 worth of parts. getting charged 25 dollars a day until i pick it up. they're are alot more things then I just listed. my mom recently died, and I dont get along with anyone else in my family or friends. nobody seems to care. I am so so so depressed, it makes me sick. I am not motivated for anything, nothing seems to matter to me. Anybody have any ideas on how I can change my outlook? I hate feeling this way.
--------------------
buddhism. good luck bro!
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment