Thursday, May 19, 2011

How much would braces cost for and other questions about braces?!?

I have delta dental insurance. But my parents have like NO money to pay for braces. Like they could probably pay like 40 a month. and that would still be a problem. so i really don't know.. But my teeth are fine...EXCEPT for my two front teeth have a big noticeable gab in between them and now I never smile showing my teeth and I absolutely HATE it. But i only need to fix basically my two front teeth...well my bottom teeth are good but my two front teeth are bad and the tooth two teeth down from my middle ones..is sort of uneven. so how much would this cost??? And also what consist of braces payments? Like arent there like extra monthly fees? Like something to do with getting them tightened or something. And are there monthly payments? i need to know what consist of braces? Also..if it changes the price at all..my dad is retired military. SO help please!! I'm a 13 year old girl and i really don't care if i have braces actually i think braces are sort of cute actually. that may just be me..but i think so. haha
--------------------
You can easily check your minimal health care rates in internet, for example here - healthquotes.awardspace.info
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment