Many years back my childhood friend got breast implants. I'm not the one for plastic surgery to alter your body as a means to make yourself look good. I tried to tell her its not a good idea and costly, and she said she didnt care cause she wants big boobs. So she got the surgery and cause it cost so much she couldnt afford the special bra you wear after so it pushes them together. So now her boobs just look down right fake and are very far apart from each other. Well after that she talked about getting a nose job, i dont think she is ever got it because everyone got mad at her for thinking of it. Well now she is married. From what i hear her new husband is nto as nice as we think, he has told his friends that she has a great body which is perfect but her face is not and sometimes he feels he needs to put a paperbag over her face cause of how unattractive she is. Her told her how her teeth are messed up so she went and had all this dental work done. Somehow now she is getting the nose job she wanted, i guess she mentioned something to him about it and he said yes do it. So now she has this surgery scheduled, and then after she mentioned about the nose he said "also look in chin and jaw reconstruction" so the doctor is going to do both of those surgeries at the same time. Now her boyfriend learned of something with eyebrow lifts and shaping and right now is getting consultation on the doctor about it as well as to get rid of her crows feet wrinkles from tanning. I know she has severe self esteem issues. But right now its getting out of control. I tried to talk to her about all this and all she tells me is "your perfect so you dont know what its like to not to look as good as others" i told her life is not about how pretty or perfect your body or home is. But if thats how you want to choose your path than go for it, but be prepared when some of that plastic surgery doesnt come out the way you wanted. I know her husband is playing a big part in this as he wants his wife to look like barbie and so does she so all eyes are on her. she has already damaged her skin to tanning and looks ten years older than she already is, she has bloaches discoloration all over her chest and arms. Her face looks like someone who has been smoking for years. And the make up she wears forget it. I just dont know how to talk to her anymore? I feel like once she does all this she is going to do something else to alter her body years later. I also feel like her husband is trying to change her to. I know he has cheated on her and denies it, but this is your wife! If you dont like how she looks, like WTF why put her through all this pain, he shouldnt have married her in the first place.
--------------------
That has to be hard to see a friend go through all of that. There is nothing that you can do but try and be supportive to her. If you and others have already said something to her about the excessive work, nothing will change her mind now. Some people get addicted to it. If she does not know about the cheating you might want to tell her, but I have a feeling that should would not believe you anyway. I feel for you!
Source
No comments:
Post a Comment