My husband and I have been together for 6 years. Over the entire course of those 6 years, he has not been to the dentist once. He has poor dental hygiene - he does not floss, use mouthwash, he ALWAYS has bad breath, only brushes his teeth once a day, etc. When we have relations, if he doesn't brush his teeth, I won't kiss him. I know that sounds selfish and petty on my behalf, but if you would smell his breath, you wouldn't make out with him either! I love my husband with all of my heart, but I cannot stand his bad breath. You would think that he would get the hint to take better care of his mouth after I nag him and bug him about his bad hygiene, but he doesn't. He won't let me make a dentist appointment for him because I know he's afraid he'll have cavities and he his self-conscious of his teeth - he thinks his bottom teeth are crooked. So, I guess my question is, do any of your have any suggestions for me as to what I can try next? I can't stand much more bad breath!
--------------------
Be mommy, make the dentist appt and take his butt.
Source
No comments:
Post a Comment