my braces are coming off in 6 months.. all of a sudden in the dental office.. they got a new orthodontist..and first time meeting him..he said that my teeth look good and are in a good condition to finally take my braces off... Problem is they are NOT... i think they are horrible..i still got a small overbite and my two front teeth are straight.. I told him my concern.. and he's like "well.. your teeth move... and for your front teeth is a small difference" pretty much he didnt care at all.. dont know what to do.. i only have 3 payments left :( ?? he pretty much told me that theres not much that he can do for me... but my teeth haven't improved.. i didnt have any jaw problems.. and ended with a small overbite :(( what to do?????????
--------------------
I Know exactly how you feel. When i had braces it felt like all they cared about was getting their money and pushing you out the door. I remember after i got my braces off and your suppose to wear the plate. I didn't wear it once, went back clearly my teeth had moved and he's like oh your teeth look fine see in you in a month. If you really concerned you should get a second opinion at another orthodentist.
Source
No comments:
Post a Comment