I have 4 cavities that need to be filled but I couldn't afford it on our insurance coverage. Now that my husband has been laid off, I was hoping medicaid could help with this. If I need to go in soon before I hear back from medicaid, what do I do? I am cutting out all sugar and I have very good hygeine....Just deep crevises that seem to attract cavities! I had 5 filled last summer and maxed out my insurance which is why I am still waiting to get these other cavities taken care of. My daughter needs to go to the dentist as well, she is 4 and is ready for her first dental appointment.
--------------------
Hearing back from medicaid only took two weeks for me, but while you're waiting, look up free health clinics in your area or surrounding area. Also call the job center or where ever you applied (if online, get the phone number) and see if your info has been processed or not. hang in there, i know tooth pain, and it's unbearable.
Source
No comments:
Post a Comment