I recently went to a new dentist and he told me that I had the beginnings of cavities because I am loosing calcium phosphate. I got my braces off last august and (I think) take very good care of my teeth (brush twice a day, floss, rinse, wear my retainer). I also have very sensitive teeth gums and have always had swollen gums and white spots above my teeth where the gums meets tooth. He gave me MI Paste to use twice a day. I'm a bit confused as to what it's supossed to help with, I'm assuming both problems, but I can't be sure. I didn't have time to ask in his office and he has been out of the country since. Has anybody ever used this? If so, about how long did it take before you began to see/feel a difference? I've been using it about 3 weeks. Any dental professionals, have you ever reccomeneded this to a patient?
--------------------
After having braces removed it is common to have problems with sensitivity and decalcification (white spots or weak spots on the tooth surface). MI paste works to cure both of these. You should begin to notice a difference soon. If you continue to have sensitivity, please also use the sensitivity toothpaste (i.e. Sensodyne, Crest, or Colgate). The dentist I work with recommends this to patients and I am still learning about it, but we've had great results so far.
Source
No comments:
Post a Comment