I just found out that I am pregnant, and have no doubt in my mind that I will finish my education. I am a CNA now, and make aboout 30-32K, and the father works also. I would still be able to take some classes this spring, but I was wondering if, after the baby is born, if I should wait until its old enough for daycare (because the schools in my area have day care centers for ages 3+) or should I just go after the baby is 6 months or so and see what I can work out. some people have told me that the early stages of raising a baby are important, and mothers should spend as much time as possible. oh, and I wanted to go to school to be a RN or a dental hygienist (?which 1 is better?) .....
--------------------
usually people wait..but if u talk to the father and see if he agrees you might be able to balance everything..just dont put urself in a situation u cant handle..mothers need to spend as much time with the babys just as much as the fathers..u just dont see it very often every stage of raising babys is important some more than others and id say early stages is alittle more important than when they are getting into school.. make sure u balance time with ur family, work, and school..(if your going) and im sorry i cant help with the job..that 1 is completely up 2 u good luck with the baby
Source
No comments:
Post a Comment