I have an old toy-sized dog who stinks really bad. It's just her breath. Part of it is a chronic health problem that she has and another part is that she has a gross mouth. I want to freshen her breath somehow. The tricky part is... she isn't a chewer, so dental bones are out of the question (I just gave her one and she couldn't care less). Of course I'll go out and get her teeth cleaned professionally, but in the meantime, are there any treats or snacks or something that I can give her that she will eat that will help her rank breath?
--------------------
Nope! The dog needs a dental. Small breeds often have problems with their teeth. All you can really do it take them to the vet for dental care and brush their teeth inbetween. Although, brushing at this point probably won't help. The infections and stuff are what you smell and brushing right now would most likely just be painful for your dog. So ... to the vet you go. Don't put it off.
Source
No comments:
Post a Comment