Monday, May 16, 2011

What do i need for my military passport?

I was just recently married to my husband who is in the airforce. He is currently in tech school in another state. I traveled to his base and took care of a ton of paperwork so that i can be on his orders. He has an assignment to guam, but no offical orders yet. I have my military ID and my overseas clearence for dental and health. There is some confusion about a military passport. I understand they are issuing me a no fee military passport that i will be traveling to GUAM on. The documentation i need to fill out will be to me today via fedex. What should i bring to fill this out? My husband has filled all the paperwork portion out for me. What do i need now?
--------------------
Your military ID, the med clearance if you have the paperwork (just in case), the paperwork they send you. Do NOT wear a hat to get your picture taken, if you wear glasses normally wear them, do not wear any kind of uniform (like say you worked for McDonald's), just look like you normally do. Anything else you should need should be named in the packet you receive.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment