To me, life shouldn't always be about making the most money but it shouldn't be making the least amount of money either. I'm still in high school and have no clue what to be when I grow up. I definitely do want to go to college but I'm just stuck on what my major is. I'm up for anything in college. I was thinking about getting an associate in dental hygiene (to become a dentist hygentist who make about 50k per year or more) and I think that's a reasonable amount of money to take care of a family (with less than 6 or 5 people) and this guy in my class thinks it's not. To those with a family (include number of family members) or living by yourself, what do you make per year and do you think you should be making more money or you're happy with the money you make?
--------------------
50k isn't going to support a family of 5 with any thing left over.
Source
No comments:
Post a Comment