Tuesday, May 24, 2011

What is another option to treat root canal besides paying thousands of dollars when I can't afford it?

I have been getting free cleaning for new patients and have been told by all of the Dentist that I needed a root canal. I have visited few Doctors who offer free consultation for new patient. They all recommended that a treatment is required. But none of them are willing to make an in house payment arrangement. Because my credit got damage when both my husband and I lost our jobs two years ago and are not able to apply for any credit care or all credit options. I am so desperate to treat this root canal beside pay 1300 for treatment. Is got to be another option out that I am not knowledge of. Please Help me by giving me your advice. Any Dental Assistant or Orthodox Advice are welcome.
--------------------
i would check with your local health dept. they may know of free services in your area. otherwise it is cheaper to have the tooth pulled...good luck
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment