You can look at my questions and see my recent problems. I hit my wife one time when I was out drinking. Subsequently, I received a DUI and now she wants me to go to counseling with her. I have my own dental practice and I fear that this will take away my work time that our family depends on. I don't really have time. I am busy and a man in my position should be expected to care for the health of others, not be subjected to some ridiculous shrink who thinks he/she can help. What is counseling like?
--------------------
Well if you hit your wife and got a DUI--then quit being such a little girl. You sound abusive and full of excuses. Probably full of excuses because your poor behavior will be exposed for what it is. Stand up--be a man--take responsibility for your actions. And give up lying to yourself about not having time or the shrink is ridicululus. It is your behavior which is ridiculus. I think your wife and family would rather go without and have a real man for a husband and father rather than some snivelling drunk that hits women. If you are really really lucky and you go to counseling and you change your poor behavior--you may actually turn into a man. Give it a shot ace--the world has enough aholes as it is. Try being a real man.
Source
No comments:
Post a Comment