Alright, I'm getting laid off from my job in the next month. I got an offer from a friend of mine to take care of his wife while he's gone in Iraq. She's pregnant. They live in southern Cali. They said they'd hand over his part of the travel business and I am currently a dental assistant (only been one for 3 months). And they said they'd give me about 2 months to settle in. Thing is I'm not sure if it's for me. I currently live in NY. I can't stand being home any longer. Now I've also been wondering about VA, SC, NC, and MD as well. I'm just...wondering what the hell to do.
--------------------
My question to you, young lady, is what do you want? Are you going to live your life to suit other people , or live for you? When you know the answer to that question, you will know what you don't want, and can then start to decide what you do want. Why give up all the hard work and study you have done to get your current job unless you are sure that is what you want to do? Remember, people can make all sorts of promises, and then go back on them for one reason or another...so proceed with caution! Good luck, and let us know what you decide! Always remember that only you can, and should, choose the path in life that is right for you!
Source
No comments:
Post a Comment