I'm a college freshman and I've been very interested in dentistry for a long time. I'm not in it just for the money, *but* my family has no college savings so to pay for dental school I would have to take out a bunch of loans, and just work really hard. With all this talk of health care reform, is this a guaranteed 'good' profession anymore? No matter how amazing the job is, I'm not going to work my *** off for 8 years if I'm just gonna end up with $100,000 in debt that I won't be able to pay off. Opinions please? :D
--------------------
Absolutely. Because by the time you graduate, this recession will merely be a bad memory. Recessions, specially ones being fought this hard seldom last more than 16 months. All the stimulus is going to trigger inflation soon which will make your loans easier to pay off.
Source
No comments:
Post a Comment