Sunday, May 30, 2010

Live in The Yukon (Whitehorse Auckland New Zealand)

Experience living in The North, sourrounded by mountains and wide open spaces. I am looking for a compassionate, experienced and mature caregiver to take care of an elderly female with Alzhemier's. Live rent free in a lovely 3 bedroom home, 4 bathrooms. finished basement and double garage, in exchange for light houskeeping and general duties.
I moved to Whitehorse last June and have loved every minute. I wake up to mountains and breathtaking scenery every morning and enjoy the small town life, friendly people and above all the wonderful outdoor experience on one's doorstep.
For more informatin, please contact me at: 867-335-3633 or my email at lesnyu@northwestel.net. Start ASAP or earliest May 1st.
Lesley.H.
Unfortunately, I do not pay for travel to The Yukon.
Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment