Sunday, October 3, 2010

High School

Hey guys!
So, I watched a movie today. It was called "Easy A" Have you heard of it? No? Youtube the trailer it's pretty awesome! This movie is about a girl (Olive) who gets a reputation for being a slut. Problem? She's not really a slut and is only pretending to be one to help out those lonely guys in high school so they aren't tormented anymore. Things are going well for Olive until a Christian extremist club in her school finds out about her and makes it their mission to ostracize her. It's a comedy paired with a little bit of a teenage love story. I quite enjoyed it!
It did however remind me of my high school days. Which was only 4 years ago but my have things changed. I was never extremely popular but I wouldn't say I was at the bottom of the food chain either. I got into my fair share of fights for sure and did quite a lot of rebelling. So I was your fairly basic teenager except for I took everything to an extreme. I remember the many rumours in high school but not many were about myself but I regret to say that I did help in spreading some of those rumors around and now I do regret it. I hope no one was seriously hurt by any of the things that I helped to pass along.  High school is harsh. Life is harsh. Thankfully my sense of humour and inability to give a crap what people think of me has helped me keep my sanity in this wonderful but harsh world. You just roll with the punches and make fun of whatever you can and always laugh. I won't lie to you guys, laughter truly is the best medicine. I feel like in my 22 years here on this planet I have lived quite the adventerous little life. I haven't travelled to MANY places but I have done fun things :D
Okay this is starting to sound cheesy. UGH. ANYWAYS! It's a good movie. Go check it out and reminisce about your high school days and if you are still in high school, good luck and remember to LAUGH AND EAT. Cause after high school when you eat, you get fat....and that is all for today boys and girls! GOOD NIGHT.

No comments:

Post a Comment