Saturday, October 16, 2010

Stealing is BAD!

Hellloooooo
Hey guys. So let me tell you a little about my ever so exciting life....It's Saturday night. What am I doing? Cleaning. Today was most likely the most boring day of my life. I was very excited to have this one day off of work/school and to have it all to myself but after waking up at 1130am I quickly realized I had nothing to do...so I played a little but of Mario Party.....then I surfed the net and then after exhausting all other options I set about to clean my bathroom...which was disgusting by the way..BUT NOW it is sparkling clean! I get a little bit depressed when I have nothing to do...isn't is it a little sad? Saturday night and I'm cleaning. ugh. SO FUN. Well, on a happy note, I have work tomorrow so I will be occupied and on a sad note someone stole my crappy little bonus at work :( I work in a retail store and we sell SPC cards...and you get paid for each card you sell and the end of the month came and I went to collect my envelope with my measley 25.00 in it and it was no where to be found. After speaking with the store manager we determined that someone had indeed stolen it. :( IM JUST A POOR STUDENT. That money meant the world to me. It made me sad.. :( Why do people steal? Would you ever do it? I hope not.

My Dirty shower...aaahhhh but all is well...it is clean now :)

Industrial Strength cleanerrrrr :D

Everything that sits in my shower...coconut scrubs are to die for.

No comments:

Post a Comment