Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Sing your little heart out...


Hey boys and girls! How's it going? Today I became extremely bored at home and sat infront of my mirror fiddling around with my face. After applying makeup and then being sad that I was all dressed up with no where to go, I decided to shoot another youtube video! I did 3 of them! 2 videos of me showcasing my singing and 1 vlog about nursing school! I'll post the links once they are done being edited and are uploaded to youtube. I also got bored while editing the video and took pictures...I'm a little bit of a camera whore....don't hate...we all do it. ;) Pictures below..and what do you guys do when your bored? I'm going to have a lot of free time on my hands with my 2.5 months break..what should I do?? Aaaahhhh...ok enjoy the photos I took being extremely bored! Until next time..peaceee outtttt <3 










No comments:

Post a Comment