Thursday, May 19, 2011

Could my problem be a tooth or something more?

I admit, I do not take care of my teeth and things have gotten worse since I had my kid three years ago (before that I really had not problems for over 10 years). I have an upper front tooth that I know needs to come out (I should say half a tooth) but it still does not cause me grief. My problem seems to be in my lower jaw (left side) and cheek (left side). It feels like they are swollen but they don't look like they are. It feeld like I have a bump on my jaw that aches sometimes but you can't see it, only feel it sometimes. The last two days there has been a pulsing ache (more uncomfortable twinge then pain) off and on in my jaw. What could be going on? I do not have insurance and am still paying off my dental debt from last year.
--------------------
Sounds like you could be getting an abscess. Try to get some antibiotics. Emergency room, family doc, however you can. That will buy you some more time before you have to deal with it. Good luck!!
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment