Sunday, May 15, 2011

Does anyone know of any dentists in kent county(michigan) for low income and uninsured adults?

I am 19 and a resident of kent county michigan.(Grand Rapids) My filling fell out of my tooth about maybe 6 months ago...this past week the tooth became abcessed between my tooth and gum. Had to go to the Emergency room 3 different times to finally get the right care. They drained the infection and put me on antibiotics telling me it would get better but it wont go away and i need to see a dentist to have a root canal. The only problem is that i am uninsured and medicaid doesnt carry dental anymore thanks to Jennifer Granholm. I am a hard working taxpayer, but my company i work for doesnt have any insurance for their employees...I have called many dentists who have turned me away because i dont have insurance... I am looking for a dentist in the Kent County area that will accept and treat me. Im not looking for it to be free services i am looking for a dentist who will work with me.
--------------------
I would like to suggest to try to get as much information as you could before making up your mind,here    www.HealthInsuranceFree.info/dental.html    is a very resourceful one.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment